2007년 5월 17일 목요일

About This Site (Ask the CSS Guy)

URL: http://www.askthecssguy.com/2006/10/about_this_site.html

Welcome. After spending a few years learning and implementing CSS, friends started asking me questions on how to accomplish certain layouts using CSS. I thought maybe there was a market for a site like this, so I started it. (Yeah, it uses the default movable type template - a real design is in the works.) UPDATE: (11-25-2006) Default Movable Type template is no more!

I realize that a name like "Ask the CSS guy" is a bit pretentious, but saying "Ask A CSS Guy" doesn't quite sound as good, does it? So, yeah, I'm positioning myself as an expert, but anybody who is anybody knows I'm not THE expert.

I started learning CSS in 2003 when a coworker at a new place I started working said, "This is how we do things." He mentioned a guy named "Zeldman" and other names like "Cederholm" and "Meyer", and though I had never heard of them before, I scrambled to find out who they are and digest as much of what they've written as possible. A name like theirs, or the others that run in their circle, would probably better qualify as the CSS guy. I would hope that any CSS assistance I may provide to you would be approved by those guys.

Thanks.

댓글 없음: